Print

Description

About the building:
The Mill was built in 1889 and needs a restoration of the interior.
In the basement there is a medieval fireplace, 3 metre height ceiling, windows are newly done. The basement is always dry.
At the ground floor there are 6 rooms, newly done sewer pipes, windows are of high quality and newly done too.
Outside the Mill there are:
New 15 kW electrical drive and electrical substation. 12hec .of land and forest.

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

2 story condo for rent
( / Real Estate)

2  story condo for rent
10-06-2017

PARDUODU NAMA JONISKYJE
( / Real Estate)

noimage
03-21-2018

PARDUODU NAMA JONISKYJE
( / Real Estate)

noimage
03-21-2018